Aim of Cork Nature Network
The aim of Cork Nature Network is to benefit the community of Cork by promoting and encouraging the conservation of wildlife and habitats in Cork City and County by educating and increasing the awareness of the need for conservation.
What do we do?
- We promote nature conservation by offering public events.
- We work to educate and increase awareness of the need for conservation.
- We run projects, surveys and undertake research into wildlife conservation.
- We work in partnership with local and national organisations.
- We work in the local community.
- We endorse the importance of protecting and conserving the natural environment.
- We recognise and value the importance of volunteers.
- We believe everyone can make a difference.
If you are interested in getting involve, please consult our “Join us” page.
Background of Cork Nature Network
Cork Nature Network is a Registered Company Limited by Guarantee. It’s a not-for-profit organisation. It was established in 2015 by an experienced and enthusiastic team. It is wholly run by volunteers.