Terms & Conditions
By becoming a member of Cork Nature Network, we assume you agree to the following:
- Membership runs for one year from the date membership payment is made
- You will receive a reminder prior to this date the following year to resubscribe
- Payment can be made using a credit card on this website
- Alternatively, payment can be made by cash or check at our next event or meeting
- You will receive a bi-annual newsletter containing articles about our events, projets or other environmental matters. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the last email you received.
- An event opened only to members is organized once a year. If you are a corporate member, please contact us if you want to organize a private event for your staff. We will send you an invitation by email. This event often takes place at the beginning of the year.
- You can subscribe to our email list that will keep you informed of updates, events, and requests for help with our organisation. If paying on the website, you will have to confirm your choice by ticking a box in the checkout page. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the last email you received.
- Please note new members must be registered two weeks in advance of our AGM in order to have a vote.
We encourage you to get involved, participate in events, suggest activities and events and join us on all our social media channels. Your participation is completely optional.
Cork Nature Network CLG is a registered charity (Company No. 560881) with registered address: An Sibin, Ballinvoher, Castletownroche, Co. Cork.